My niece Avery Taylor Hand

My niece Avery Taylor Hand
Happy Birthday Avery!

Avery

Avery
The perfect wedding attire....

Avery's Little Brother Jeremy

Avery's Little Brother Jeremy
Sooo cute....

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmmm...my interest in blogging has returned!

So obviously it's been a while and my blogging interest waned. But now, since I'm starting to know more and more people who use blogs to keep up with thier family members, I'm going to try to learn more and try to see if any of my family members will jump on board. This is way better than Facebook which seems to be the current trend in my family. I also am going to try and set up a blog for my sister who is going to Australia for 6 weeks so she can keep all of us informed about her travels. We'll see how long this lasts...........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you Nanny. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
avery