My niece Avery Taylor Hand

My niece Avery Taylor Hand
Happy Birthday Avery!

Avery

Avery
The perfect wedding attire....

Avery's Little Brother Jeremy

Avery's Little Brother Jeremy
Sooo cute....

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I hate going to bed...........

My husband says I'm like a little kid who you have to make go to bed. It's true, I hate going to bed, but I make up for it by hating to get up in the morning. I am going to try to start blogging a little to see what all the hub-bub is all about. It is sort of a nice way to put down your thoughts. I just haven't figured out why anyone would be interested in others thoughts. I really just like playing around on the site and seeing what I can learn to do.

My friend Laura started a blog and she would probably hate mine because I could care less about grammar etc. and won't pay any attention to it. I'll have to get her to proof mine sometime!!

I'll need to learn blogging etiquette - do you say good-bye, just quit writing or what?

Well, good night to all...........

No comments: